Crispy-Skinned Barramundi With Garlic And Herb Oil
September 19, 2022
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place vegetables a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Bake for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add fish, skin-side down. Cook for 2 minutes or until skin is very crispy around edges and centre is just starting to crisp. Place fish, skin-side up, on top of vegetables on tray. Bake for 4 minutes or until fish is just cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Heat remaining oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add chives and parsley. Cook for 1 minute. Remove pan from heat. Add lemon zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper. Serve barramundi and vegetables drizzled with warm garlic and herb oil.
- 4 (5oz each) boneless Infinity Blue Barramundi fillets with skin on
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved crossways
- 1lb tomato medley mix
- 1/2lb green beans, trimmed
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 small lemon, rind zested into fine strips, juiced
Recipe adapted from: https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/crispy-skinned-barramundi-garlic-herb-oil/e5c1e79b-a491-437a-b650-93a5b45ccdba